qué hiciste el verano pasadophrase
1. (informal) (in indirect questions; second person singular)
Como hace tanto que no nos vemos, todavía no me has contado qué hiciste el verano pasado.Since we haven't seen each other for so long, you haven't yet told me what you did last summer.
2. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Qué hiciste el verano pasado si no te fuiste a ningún sitio de vacaciones? - Me quedé en casa descansando.What did you do last summer if you didn't go anywhere on vacation? - I stayed at home resting.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?