1. (in statements; second person plural)
a. what you ate
A saber qué comieron que les provocó la intoxicación alimentaria.Who knows what you ate that gave you food poisoning.
2. (in questions; second person plural)
¿Por qué no tienen hambre? ¿Qué comieron?Why aren't you hungry? What did you eat?
3. (in statements; third person plural)
Estoy preocupada por Carlos e Iván. No sé qué comieron ayer, si es que comieron.I'm worried about Carlos and Ivan. I don't know what they ate yesterday, if they ate at all.
4. (in questions; third person plural)
¿Dónde están tus amigas? ¿Sabes qué comieron de almuerzo?Where are your friends? Do you know what did they eat for lunch?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?