qué comida te gustaphrase
1. (informal) (in statements; singular)
Me tienes que decir qué comida te gusta. ¿Prefieres carne o pescado?You have to tell me what food you like. Do you prefer meat or fish?
2. (informal) (in questions; singular)
¿Qué comida te gusta comer en verano? - Ensaladas sobre todo.What food do you like eating in the summer? - Salads above all.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?