As kids we used to pick a few primroses and take them home to grandma.De niños solíamos recoger unas cuantas primaveras y llevarlas a casa para dárselas a abuela.
The field was covered with a carpet of primroses.El campo estaba cubierto por una alfombra de prímulas.
2. (pale pink) (United States)
3. (pale yellow) (United Kingdom)adjective
4. (pale pink in color) (United States)
a. rosa pálido
The girl was wearing a very pretty primrose skirt.La chica llevaba una falda rosa pálido muy bonita.
5. (pale yellow in color) (United Kingdom)
a. la primavera (F)
primrose yellowamarillo claro
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?