preparas la comida todos los díasphrase
1. (informal) (you cook the main meal every day; third person singular) (Latin America)
Preparas la comida todos los días. Es hora de que me ocupe yo.You make dinner every day. It's time I take over.
2. (informal) (you cook the midday meal every day; third person singular) (Mexico) (Spain)
Tú preparas la comida todos los días, Fernando. Anda, déjame al menos lavar los platos.You make lunch every day, Fernando. Come on, let me do the dishes, at the very least!
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?