practica [prahc’-te-co, cah]
1. Practical (estudio, formación).
2. Skillful, experienced, expert (persona).
3. Practical; handy (herramienta); convenient (casa).
4. A skilful pilot. (m)
Verb Conjugations for practicar
Present Participle: practicando
Past Participle: practicado
View complete conjugation for practicar
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?