1. (group summoned by a sheriff) (United States)
2. (slang) (group with common interests)
I'm going to the movies with the rest of the posse tonight.Voy al cine con el resto de la pandilla esta noche.
The police just apprehended a posse of thieves who were mugging people in the city.La policía acaba de detener una banda de ladrones que estaban robando a la gente en la ciudad.
1. (to catch criminal)
a. la partida or cuadrilla (de persecución) (F)
a. la banda f, cuadrilla (F) (group)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?