poop [puːp] (Náut)
1. (colloquial) (excrement)
Don't step in the horse poop that's on the path. No vayas a pisar la caca de caballo que está sobre el camino.
There's a can for dog poop at the entrance to the park. Hay un bote para el popó de los perros en la entrada del parque.
3. (slang) (information) (United States)intransitive verb
4. (colloquial) (to defecate)
1. (feces)intransitive verb
a. la cacas (F)
to take a poophacer caca
a. hacer(se) caca
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?