1. (believing in different gods)masculine or feminine noun
El antropólogo escribió un amplio estudio sobre religiones politeístas y animistas.The anthropologist wrote a comprehensive study on polytheistic and animistic religions.
2. (worshipper of different gods)
Los politeístas, como los griegos o los sumerios, adoraban a un panteón de dioses.The polytheists, such as the Greeks or the Sumerians, worshipped a pantheon of gods.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?