2. (clothing) (Central America) (Mexico)
Después del concierto, me compré una playera negra con el logo de la banda.After the concert, I bought a black T-shirt with the band's logo.
3. (transport) (River Plate)
El asiento de la playera es más grande que el de la bicicleta de montaña.A cruiser bicycle seat is larger than that of a mountain bike.
a. canvas shoe
2. (de deporte)
a. tennis shoe
3. (camiseta) (Mexico)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?