This word may also be spelled "pizcar."
1. (to collect) (Mexico)intransitive verb
a. to harvest
Mis tíos se ganan la vida sembrando y piscando maíz en la zona de San Juan, en Michoacán.My uncles and aunts make a living growing and harvesting corn around San Juan, in Michoacan.
b. to pick (cotton, coffee)
Cuando era niño, Francisco piscaba algodón con su mamá.When he was a little boy, Francisco would pick cotton with his mother.
2. (to collect a crop) (Mexico)
Hoy en día, piscar es más fácil gracias a las máquinas.Nowadays, harvesting crops is easier thanks to machines.
Verb Conjugations for piscar
Present Participle: piscando
Past Participle: piscado
View complete conjugation for piscar
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?