1. (pool for swimming in) (River Plate)
Me encantaría tener una casa con pileta para bañarme en verano.I'd love to have a house with a swimming pool so I could have a swim in summer.
2. (kitchen sink) (River Plate) (Spain)
Tenemos que fregar porque ya no caben más platos en la pileta.We need to wash the dishes because we can't get any more plates in the sink.
3. (bathroom sink) (River Plate)
a. washbowl (United States)
La pileta está tan alta que los chicos no llegan para lavarse las manos.The washbowl is so high that the children can't reach to wash their hands.
b. sink (United States)
Compramos una pileta rosa para el baño nuevo.We bought a pink sink for the new bathroom.
c. washbasin (United Kingdom)
No soporto que la gente deje restos de pasta de dientes en la pileta.I can't stand people leaving bits of toothpaste in the washbasin.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?