1. Quantity weighed at once. (Commerce) (m & f)
1. Heavy, ponderous, massive.
2. Deep, profound (used of sleep).
3. Peevish, fretful, troublesome, violent; cumbersome, cumbrous.
4. Tedious (persona), wearisome, tiresome, dull, fastidious.
5. Offensive, causing pain, injurious; oppressive.
6. Lazy, clumsy, tardy, sluggish.
7. Fat, gross, corpulent.
8. Hard, insufferable, mischievous.
- Día pesado -> a cloudy, gloomy day
- Tener el estómago pesado -> to feel full up
- Esto se hace pesado -> this is becoming tedious
9. Past participle of PESAR.
10. Boring person (aburrido), bore; loud mouth (fanfarrón). (f)
11. Big shot. (Caribbean & Figurative) (f)
What could we do to improve?