1. banner (estandarte)
masculine or feminine noun
1. floozy (informal) (golfa) (peninsular Spanish); layabout, good-for-nothing (vago)
1. Standard, the colors of a country (estandarte). (m)
2. Banner carried in processions. (m)
3. Standard, a shoot or principal branch of a stock, preserved at the felling of woods. (m)
4. Pennon, a family banner, borne in coats of arms. (Heraldy) (m)
5. (coll.) Nickname of a tall, awkward woman. (m)
7. Reins of the leading mule.
8. Whore (prostituta).
What could we do to improve?