This word may be treated as a feminine or masculine noun without its meaning changing in the sense shown in 3).
1. (military)masculine or feminine noun
2. (colloquial) (slothful person) (Spain)
3. (colloquial) (promiscuous woman) (Spain)
a. slut (colloquial) (pejorative)
"¡Micaela es una pendona! Se acostó con todos los hombres de la oficina", dijo Ana."Micaela is a slut! She slept with every man in the office," said Ana.
b. whore (colloquial) (pejorative)
Silvia dijo que soy un pendón porque me acosté con su novio.Silvia called me a whore because I slept with her boyfriend.
1. (golfa) (Spain)
a. layabout, good-for-nothing
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?