1. (ecclesiastical district)
2. (residents of a parish)
3. (region) (United States)
4. (region) (United Kingdom)adjective
5. (relating to a church)
The minister invited the deacons to the parish house for coffee.El cura invitó a los díáconos a la casa parroquial para un café.
a. la parroquia f, feligresía (F)
parish churchparroquia, iglesia parroquial
parish councilconcejo m
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?