1. (related to paraplegia)noun
The paraplegic patient had been a long-distance runner, but after the accident he dedicated himself exclusively to painting.El paciente parapléjico había sido corredor de fondo, pero después del accidente se dedicó exclusivamente a la pintura.
2. (person who suffers from paraplegia)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?