1. (postponed until tomorrow)
Si estás tan cansado, ¿por qué no dejas eso para mañana? No hay ninguna prisa.If you're so tired, why don't you leave that until tomorrow? There's no hurry at all.
Voy a dejar el informe para mañana porque todavía me faltan algunos datos.I'm going to leave the report till tomorrow because there are some data I don't have yet.
2. (for tomorrow at the latest)
3. (reserved for tomorrow)
a. for tomorrow
Las lentejas no son para hoy, sino para mañana.The lentil soup is not for today, but for tomorrow.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?