1. (toy) (Caribbean) (Central America) (Mexico)
Mi abuelo me enseñó a armar y volar un papalote.My grandfather taught me how to build and fly a kite.
2. (aviation) (Caribbean) (Central America) (Mexico)
a. hang glider
Volamos en papalote sobre la playa.We flew on a hang glider over the beach.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?