1. (toy) (Caribbean) (Central America) (Mexico)
Mi abuelo me enseñó a armar y volar un papalote.My grandfather taught me how to build and fly a kite.
2. (aviation) (Caribbean) (Central America) (Mexico)
a. hang glider
Volamos en papalote sobre la playa.We flew on a hang glider over the beach.
1. (cometa) ()
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?