The word "okay" is often written as "OK."
Everything is going to be okay.Todo va a estar bien.
3. (in a satisfactory state)
Are you okay? The fall had to hurt.¿Estás bien? La caída te ha tenido que doler.
She is more than okay, she is incredible.Es más que simpática, es increíble.
7. (approval)transitive verb
8. (to approve)
Phrases with "okay"
Here are the most popular phrases with "okay." Click the phrases to see the full entry.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?