1. (to preocupy)intransitive verb
The idea of finding a solution to this problem was beginning to obsess me.La idea de encontrar una solución a este problema empezaba a obsesionarme.
2. (to preocupy oneself with; often used with "about")
I have no time for people who obsess about how they look.No soporto a la gente que se obsesiona con su aspecto físico.
to be obsessed with or by something/somebodyestar obsesionado(a) con or por algo/alguien
Phrases with "obsess"
Here are the most popular phrases with "obsess." Click the phrases to see the full entry.
|I do not obsess over the minor parts of my work||no me obsesiono con los detalles menores de mi trabajo|
|obsess over||obsesionarse con|
Verb Conjugations for obsesionar
Present Participle: obsesionando
Past Participle: obsesionado
View complete conjugation for obsesionar
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?