1. (colloquial) (used to express rejection or disagreement)
2. (colloquial) (used to express surprise)
a. no me digas
Did you hear Stella and Tony have split up? - No way!¿Sabías que Stella y Tony se han separado? - ¡No me digas!
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?