no te metasphrase
1. (informal) (don't intervene; singular)
Si se han peleado, es cosa suya, no te metas.If they've argued, that's their affair. Don't interfere.
b. don't meddle
Esa chica ejerce una mala influencia en ti. - Mamá, no te metas en mis asuntos.That girl is a bad influence on you. - Mom, don't meddle in my business.
Yo creo que tú estás equivocado y que él tiene razón. - No te metas, que a ti nadie te ha preguntado.I think you're wrong and he's right. - Don't stick your nose in. No one has asked you.
2. (informal) (don't pester; used with "con"; singular)
No te metas conmigo. Yo no te he hecho nada.Don't pick on me. I've done nothing to you.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?