my beautiful girlphrase
1. (used to refer to a daughter)
My beautiful girl turns 12 today!¡Mi hermosa niña cumple 12 años hoy!
2. (used to refer to a romantic partner)
Gwen, you're my beautiful girl, and I will always love you.Gwen, eres mi hermosa novia, y siempre te amaré.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?