1. (my infant)
a. mi bebé
My baby cries all night.Mi bebé llora toda la noche.
2. (colloquial) (term of endearment) (United States)
3. (colloquial) (my romantic partner)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?