1. (animal anatomy)
2. (protective guard)
3. (barrel of a gun)transitive verb
4. (to put a restraint over the head of)
You should muzzle that dog. It's dangerous.Tendrías que ponerle bozal a ese perro. Es peligroso.
5. (figurative) (to prevent from speaking out)
The press are muzzled in this countryLa prensa está amordazada en este país.
1. (dog's snout)
a. el hocico (M)
2. (device for dog)
a. el bozal (M)
3. (of gun)transitive verb
a. la boca (F)
a. poner un bozal a
a. amordazar (person, press)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?