1. (culinary) (United States)
I can never resist my grandmother's blueberry muffins.Nunca puedo resistir las magdalenas de arándanos de mi abuela.
Muffins in the United States can be savory but are usually sweet.Los bollos en los Estados Unidos pueden ser salados, pero suelen ser dulces.
Do you want a muffin or a doughnut?¿Quieres un muffin o una dona?
2. (culinary) (United Kingdom)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?