morenita is the feminine form of morenito.
1. (colloquial) (with dark skin)
Conocí a una chica morenita muy simpática.I met a very nice dark-skinned girl.
2. (colloquial) (with dark hair)
Tienen dos niños, uno es morenito y el otro es rubito.They have two children, one is dark-haired and the other is blond.
3. (colloquial) (brown)masculine or feminine noun
Está muy morena. Ha debido de estar en la playa.She's so tanned. She must have been on the beach.
4. (colloquial) (person with dark hair)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?