more than halfphrase
1. (more than one of two equal parts)
Did you finish your sandwich? - No, I only ate a little more than half.¿Terminaste tu sándwich? - No, sólo comí un poco más que la mitad.
More than half of the country watched the league championships on television.Más de la mitad del país miró los campeonatos de la liga por televisión.
2. (more than 50 percent of)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?