1. (used to express gratitude)phrase
Te dejaste las gafas en mi casa, así que he venido a traértelas. - ¡Mil gracias!You left your glasses at my place, so I've come to bring them to you. - Thanks a million!
2. (used to express gratitude)
Mil gracias por escucharme. Ahora me siento mucho mejor.I can't thank you enough for listening to me. I feel much better now.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?