mi pasatiempo favoritophrase
1. (my favorite leisure interest)
a. my favorite hobby (United States)
Tejer es mi pasatiempo favorito. Mira qué suéter le hice a mi hijo.Knitting is my favorite hobby. Look at the sweater I made for my son.
b. my favourite hobby (United Kingdom)
Mi pasatiempo favorito es el coleccionismo de sellos. Tengo miles de sellos de todos los periodos históricos.My favourite hobby is stamp collecting. I've got thousands of stamps from all historical periods.
2. (my favorite distraction)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?