medio hermanomasculine noun
1. (son of the same father or mother)
Mi padre se volvió a casar y tengo un medio hermano.My father married again and I have a half-brother.
medio hermanosplural noun
2. (sons of the same father or mother)
Los dos chicos se parecen mucho, pero solo son medio hermanos.The two boys look very much alike, but they're only half-brothers.
3. (son and daughter of the same father or mother)
María y Luis son medio hermanos.Maria and Luis are half-brother and sister.
4. (sons and daughters of the same father or mother)
Tengo cuatro medio hermanos. Dos chicas que viven con nosotros y dos chicos que viven con su padre.I have four half-brothers and sisters. Two girls who live with us, and two boys who live with their father.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?