1. (it's to my taste)
2. (I'm attracted to him or her)
a. I like him
¿Por qué lo miras así? - Es que me gusta.Why are you looking at him like that? - Because I like him.
b. I like her
Me gusta, es guapa, inteligente y simpática.I like her. She's beautiful, clever, and nice.
c. I like
Me gusta tu hermano, pero no se lo digas, por favor.I like your brother, but don't tell him, please.
3. (formal) (I'm attracted to you; singular)
a. I like you
Usted sabe que me gusta, ¿verdad? Hace tiempo que no me sentía tan atraído por nadie.You know I like you, don't you? It's been al long time since I felt so attracted to anyone.
4. (I enjoy)
a. I like
Me gusta mucho pasear por la playa en invierno.I very much like to go for a walk on the beach in winter.
Phrases with "me%20gusta"
Here are the most popular phrases with "me%20gusta." Click the phrases to see the full entry.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?