1. (it's to my taste)
2. (I'm attracted to him or her)
a. I like him
¿Por qué lo miras así? - Es que me gusta.Why are you looking at him like that? - Because I like him.
b. I like her
Me gusta, es guapa, inteligente y simpática.I like her. She's beautiful, clever, and nice.
c. I like
Me gusta tu hermano, pero no se lo digas, por favor.I like your brother, but don't tell him, please.
3. (formal) (I'm attracted to you; singular)
a. I like you
Usted sabe que me gusta, ¿verdad? Hace tiempo que no me sentía tan atraído por nadie.You know I like you, don't you? It's been al long time since I felt so attracted to anyone.
4. (I enjoy)
a. I like
Me gusta mucho pasear por la playa en invierno.I very much like to go for a walk on the beach in winter.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?