me caen malphrase
1. (I don't get along with them; third person plural)
¿Por qué no invitaste a Victoria y Alejandro a la fiesta? - Porque me caen mal.Why didn't you invite Victoria and Alejandro to the party? - Because I don't like them.
b. I don't like
Los hermanos de Franco me caen mal. Son odiosos.I don't like Franco's brothers. They'e obnoxious.
2. (I don't get along with you; second person plural)
Me caen mal, y ustedes lo saben.I don't like you, and you know it.
3. (culinary; third person plural)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?