1. (nursing bottle) (Latin America)
El bebé solía morder la tetina de la mamadera.The baby used to bite the nipple of the feeding bottle.
La leche en la mamadera está demasiado caliente.The milk in the baby's bottle is too hot.
¿Es preciso tener un calientabiberones para calentar las mamaderas?Do you have to have a bottle warmer to heat up bottles?
2. (serving of milk) (Latin America)
La niña todavía tiene hambre. ¿Le doy otra mamadera?The baby's still hungry. Shall I give her another bottle?
3. (tip of nursing bottle) (Cuba) (Honduras) (Puerto Rico)
4. (device for extracting milk)
a. breast pump
Si quieres sarcarte leche para tu bebé, vas a necesitar una mamadera.If you want to express milk for your baby, you'll need a breast pump.
a. (baby's) bottle (River Plate)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?