1. (colloquial) (used to address an attractive woman) (Latin America)
Oye, mamacita, ¿quieres bailar?Hey, gorgeous, do you want to dance?
2. (colloquial) (attractive woman) (Latin America)
a. hot mama (colloquial) (United States)
Esa mamacita es la novia del Chucho.That hot mama is Chucho's girlfriend.
3. (colloquial) (relative) (Latin America)
Phrases with "mamacita"
Here are the most popular phrases with "mamacita." Click the phrases to see the full entry.
|hola, mamacita||hey, gorgeous|
|tú estás muy bonita, mamacita||you're so hot, gorgeous|
|sí, mamacita||yes, gorgeous|
|¿Cómo estás, mamacita?||How are you, gorgeous?|
|qué pasa, mamacita||what's up, gorgeous|
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?