2. nice (simpático) (peninsular Spanish)
3. pretty (bonito)
4. (como apelativo)
- ¡oye, majo, -a, déjame ya! -> look, leave me alone, will you?
- bueno, majos,… -> right guys,…
masculine or feminine noun
5. = lower-class native of 18th-19th century Madrid, characterized by colourful traditional dress and proud manner
majo [mah’-ho, hah]
1. Boaster, bragger. (m & f)
2. Gallant, gay, spruce, fine, nice (agradable), pretty (guapa), attractive, good-looking (guapo).
(Hist) inhabitant of the working-class neighbourhoods of Madrid in the 18th and 19th centuries
What could we do to improve?