la maestra. 'la maestra'. This feminine noun means 'teacher (f)'. For example, 'ella era la maestra de kínder del pueblo' / 'She was the kindergarden teacher for the town'. La maestra.
1. Mistress, school-mistress, teacher. (f)
2. Master's wife in all trades and professions. (f)
3. Queen bee. (f)
4. Whatever instructs. (f)
- La historia es maestra de la vida -> history is the instructress of life
5. Among masons, a guide line for evening the surface. (f)
- Maestra de escuela -> school-teacher
1. Masterly (genial), principal, first, main.
- Llave maestra -> skeleton key
- Obra maestra -> masterpiece
What could we do to improve?