Showing results for manar. Search instead for máana.
1. (to pour out)
2. (figurative) (to come out)
a. to flow
Las reformas al sistema educativo son el resultado de las críticas que manan de diferentes sectores de la sociedad.The reforms to the education system are the result of the criticisms that flow from different sectors of society.
b. to run
Las palabras que manaban de su boca cautivaron a la audiencia.The words that ran from his mouth captivated the audience.
3. (literary) (to be plentiful)transitive verb
a. to abound
Era primavera y en el jardín manaban las rosas y las hortensias.It was spring and in the garden, roses and hydrangeas abounded.
4. (to run with)
Verb Conjugations for manar
Present Participle: manando
Past Participle: manado
View complete conjugation for manar
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?