Showing results for single. Search instead for los singles.
This word is often used in the plural in the sense shown in 2).
El primer single extraído del último álbum del grupo tuvo mucho éxito.The first single from the band's latest album was very successful.
2. (sports) (Latin America)masculine or feminine noun
Andy Murray juega singles pero su hermano Jamie se especializa en los dobles.Andy Murray plays singles but his brother Jamie specializes in doubles.
3. (colloquial) (unmarried person)
La app de contactos fue concebida para singles pero muchos casados también la usan.The dating app was conceived for singles but a lot of married people also use it.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?