looking forward to seeing youphrase
1. (colloquial) (used to address one person)
a. tengo ganas de verte (informal) (singular)
Looking forward to seeing you next week. It's going to be so much fun!Tengo ganas de verte la semana que viene. ¡Vamos a pasarlo bárbaro!
2. (used to address multiple people)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?