2. (body of written works)
3. (collective studies on a particular subject)
4. (informational materials)
The doctor gave me some literature to read so we know what to expect with this procedure. El doctor me dio un poco de información para leer para saber qué esperar de este procedimiento.
I hope our neighbors stop giving us literature about their cult.Ojalá los vecinos dejen de darnos folletos sobre su culto.
1. (fiction, poetry)
a. la literatura (F)
2. (of academic subject)
a. la bibliografía (F)
a. el folletos mpl, prospectos (M) (leaflets)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?