1. (the act of cleaning)masculine noun
¿A quién le toca la limpia de los libreros de roble?Who's responsible for the cleaning of the oak bookshelves?
b. purge (politics)
La limpia del instituto electoral fue necesaria. The purge of the electoral institute was necessary.
c. cleansing (spiritual) (Caribbean) (Mexico)
Mi hermano hizo una limpia con un huevo y unas velas.My brother did a cleansing with an egg and candles
d. clearing (agricultural) (Latin America)
La limpia del campo se tiene que terminar antes de sembrar.The cleaning of the field must be finished before planting.
2. (person who polishes shoes)
b. bootblack (United Kingdom)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?