1. (person born under the sign of Leo)
Regulus is the brightest star within the constellation Leo.Régulo es la estrella más luminosa dentro de la constelación de Leo.
3. (zodiac sign)
Leo is a fire sign.Leo es un signo de fuego.
4. (nickname for Leonard or Leonardo)
I didn't know Leo was your boyfriend.No sabía que Leo era tu novio.
1. (sign of zodiac)
a. el Leo (M)
to be (a) Leoser Leo
When it refers to the zodiac sign, the plural of “leo” is “leo” or “leos.” The adjective "leo" is invariable, which means its form does not change according to the gender or number of the noun it describes.
el leo, la leomasculine or feminine noun
1. (person born under the sign of Leo)adjective
2. (born under the sign of Leo)
Leo se encuentra entre las constelaciones de Cáncer y Virgo.Leo is found between the constellations of Cancer and Virgo.
4. (zodiac sign)
Se dice que las personas nacidas bajo Leo se enfadan rápidamente. They say that people born under Leo are quick to anger.
5. (nickname for Leonardo)
Leo fue a la tienda para comprar leche.Leo went to the store to buy milk.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?