1. (liquid mixture made of plaster)
Los azulejos están pegados con lechada.The tiles are glued together with grout.
2. (liquid mixture used to)
El pintor limpió la pared con lechada.The painter cleaned the wall with whitewash.
3. (liquid mixture of paper)
Rompí el viejo periódico en pedazos e hice una lechada.I shredded the old newspaper and made a pulp.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?