leave her alonephrase
1. (used to address one person)
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. déjenla en paz (plural)
Leave her alone, girls. She's a tiny kitten and very delicate.Déjenla en paz, niñas. Es una gatita muy pequeña y delicada.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?