1. (most recent Saturday in the past)
Were you at the party last Saturday? The house was very crowded, and I didn't see you!¿Asististe a la fiesta el sábado pasado? La casa estuvo muy llena, y ¡no te vi!
2. (final Saturday of a time period)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?