Showing results for chala. Search instead for la chala.
1. (maize husk) (River Plate)
2. (slipper) (Southern Cone)
Voy a guardar las botas y empezar a ponerme las chalas ahora que hace calor.I am going to put my boots away and start wearing sandals because now that it's warm.
1. (de mazorca) ()
a. maize o
b. corn husk (United States)
2. (sandalia) (Chile)
a. leather sandal
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?