Showing results for bombacha. Search instead for la bombacha.
The words "bombacha" and "bombachas" can be used interchangeably in Spanish to refer to a single pair of panties or pants.
1. (underwear) (Southern Cone)
a. panties (United States)
Compré un par de bombachas de lycra y encaje y un brassier que le hace juego.I bought a pair of lycra and lace panties, and a matching bra.
b. knickers (United Kingdom)
Tu falda es muy transparente y se te ve la bombacha.Your skirt is really see-through and you can see your knickers.
2. (clothing) (Latin America)
1. (braga) (River Plate)
a. knickers (United Kingdom)
b. panties (United States)
bombachasloose trousers worn by gauchos
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?