juerga feminine noun rave-up, binge (informal)
- irse de juerga to go out on the town
- estar de juerga to be partying
- montar una juerga to party, to have a rave-up (British)
- tomar algo a juerga to take something as a joke
- ¡qué juerga nos pasamos anoche con su primo! what a laugh we had with her cousin last night!
ir de juerga to go out for a good time; correr grandes juergas to live it up (familiar); ¡vaya juerga que nos vamos a correr! we'll have a great time!
Did this page answer your question?
Your feedback was sent. We appreciate your comments!